You offer exceptional customer service, you master the art of negotiation and you communicate as easily as you breathe…This job is for you! We’re looking for a Personal Lines Insurance Broker to advise our high net worth clients. In a nutshell, your day-to-day job is to propose the various specialized high-value products, as well as standard products, from all our insurance partners to this specific clientele.
Welcome to Fort!
Fort Insurance & Group Benefits is one of the largest independent general insurance brokers in Quebec. Join a team of professionals who are passionate about insurance, and who put collaboration first. A work environment where rigor is as important as fun, it’s right here!
Location and Job Type
- Office locations: either Westmount or Montreal
- Permanent full-time position (35 hours) daytime, from Monday to Friday
The experience we’re looking for:
- You have a valid AMF license as a Personal Lines Damage Insurance Broker;
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position (experience serving VIP clients is an asset);
- You value an exceptional customer service experience and provide high-quality service;
- You have a strong ability to understand customer needs and propose complementary products;
- You understand and follow insurers’ underwriting standards and rules;
- You are familiar with several insurers’ systems. If you are familiar with Chubb, Intact Prestige and Ovation products, that’s a big plus!
- You have good computer skills (Office Suite. An asset: TAM and/or Power Broker);
- You are fluent in French and English, both spoken and written, as we have international partners (customers, suppliers, etc.).
You’re our ideal enthusiast if:
- You have a keen sense of judgment and are able to prioritize your responsibilities;
- You have a good ability to motivate and lead a team;
- You have good initiative, availability and diplomacy;
- You have the ability to learn new software;
- You have excellent listening and communication skills. In addition to mastering the art of negotiation!
- You’re motivated to provide outstanding customer service and build strong customer relationships;
- You have critical thinking skills and pay close attention to detail;
- You are accountable and reliable in the execution and quality of your work;
- You are flexible and adaptable. You have good problem-solving skills;
- You like to collaborate and work as part of a team.
A glimpse of your daily life:
- Identifying and assessing the risks and needs of the client;
- To advise clients on the products that are best suited to their needs;
- To negotiate with different insurers on behalf of the client;
- Processing policy renewals and modifications as requested by the client;
- To enter customer information, details, and billing in Tam, Compu-Quote and Insurers Portals;
- Establishing a relationship of trust with the various insurers;
- To develop a relationship of trust and retain customers;
- To know all the products and services offered by the various insurers;
- Carry out any related tasks requested by the head of the department.
The advantages of working at Fort:
- Competitive group insurance program (dental, glasses, etc.);
- Continuing education and development program;
- An accessible team of managers;
- Work-life balance program (teleworking, flexible hours possible, enhanced personal days leave);
- Employee recognition program (various bonuses and commissions, annual award, etc.);
- Health and wellness program;
- Retirement savings plan;
- Discount on insurance;
- A modern and dynamic working environment;
- A wide range of insurers;
- Social and professional activities.
Varies depending on candidate’s qualifications and experience.
In short: bring your passion, we’ll take care of the rest. We’re committed to doing everything we can to help you thrive in your daily life. What’s next? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only those selected will be contacted.