Join the FORT team, a leading independent broker in the insurance industry. We want to offer the opportunity to join our friendly and dynamic team in an entry-level position designed to introduce you to the insurance brokerage industry.
Location and Job Type:
- Permanent full time position
- 1 to 3 years’ experience;
- A secondary school diploma (SSD) or its equivalent;
- A master of French and English language, written and spoken;
The candidate possesses the following skills:
- The ability to adapt to various situations;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Possesses the confidence to work autonomously and has the ability to collaborate with members of his team;
- Demonstrated accountability and reliability in the quality and timeliness of work;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite;
- Flexible and adaptable with proven problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of The Agency Manager (Tam) and Policy Works is an asset;
The principle responsibilities of the candidate will be:
- To support our Business development brokers with their work;
- To prepare cover notes and certificates at the request of the Business development broker;
- To execute policy renewals and modifications as requested by Business development brokers, directors and account managers;
- To enter customer information, details, and billing in Tam and Policy Works systems;
- To carry out any additional tasks requested by the head of the commercial department.
Why a career at FORT?
- Because of our competitive employee benefits program;
- Because we have access to a wide range of insurers;
- Continuing education is a part of our business culture;
- Our management team is approachable;
- For our flexible work schedules and sensitivity to work-life balance;
- Because of our employee recognition program;
- Because of our outstanding health and wellness program;
- For our simplified pension plan;
- Because of our efficient onboarding program for new employees;
- Because of our modern and dynamic office environment.
Varies with qualifications and experience of the candidate.