Join the FORT team! In addition to working in a leading independent brokerage firm, be part of a friendly and dynamic team. The primary purpose of this position is to take an administrative and service role in dealing with Group Insurance clients.
Location and Job Type:
- Permanent full time position (35 hours) daytime from Monday to Friday
- Have a minimum of 4 to 8 years’ experience in Group Insurance;
- Be driven by customer service;
- Good computer knowledge (Office Suite, billing systems, insurance software packages and net based administrative systems);
- Mathematical skills;
- A master of French and English language, written and spoken.
The candidate possesses the following skills:
- Ease in learning new software (TAM);
- Superior communication and listening skills;
- Committed to excellence in customer service and willingness to establish a relationship of trust with the client;
- Negotiation skills;
- Critical thinker with attention to detail;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Demonstrates accountability and reliability in the quality and timeliness of work;
- Flexible and adaptable with proven problem-solving skills;
- Although has the confidence to work autonomously, enjoys collaborating and working in a team.
The principle tasks and responsibilities of the candidate will be:
- Responsible for the preparation of billing statements and invoices to client;
- Prepare monthly reports for clients payroll department;
- Update employee files as required;
- Act as a mediator for any problems with claims and answer inquiries about the Group Insurance Plan;
- Order and distribute materials;
- Send information kits and drug cards to all new employees;
- Draft renewal reports in conjunction with Fort account managers;
- Assist with optional plan design changes for Fort account managers;
- Arrange employee meetings, prepare employee memos, translate documents, memos and materials for clients;
- Assist in all disability and life claims;
- Provide internal customer service to existing clientele, including: phone calls, emails, and other service duties;
- Responsible for quality assurance and service standards (peer review);
- Carry out any related tasks requested by the head of the department.
The advantages of working at Fort:
- Competitive group insurance program (dental, glasses, etc.);
- Continuing education and development program;
- An accessible team of managers;
- Work-life balance program (teleworking, flexible hours possible, enhanced personal days leave);
- Employee recognition program (various bonuses and commissions, annual award, etc.);
- Health and wellness program;
- Retirement savings plan;
- Discount on insurance;
- A modern and dynamic working environment;
- Social and professional activities.
Salary: Varies with qualifications and experience of the candidate.