Join the FORT team! In addition to working in a leading independent brokerage firm, be part of a friendly and dynamic team.
Location and Job Type:
- Permanent full time position (35 hours) daytime from Monday to Friday
- Have a valid personal lines damage insurance license with the AMF;
- Have a minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience as an insurance agent or broker;
- Be driven by customer service;
- Good computer knowledge (Office Suite, TAM would be an asset);
- A master of French and English language, written and spoken.
The candidate possesses the following skills:
- Ease in learning new software (TAM);
- Superior communication and listening skills;
- Committed to excellence in customer service and willingness to establish a relationship of trust with the client;
- Negotiation skills;
- Critical thinker with attention to detail;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Demonstrates accountability and reliability in the quality and timeliness of work;
- Flexible and adaptable with proven problem-solving skills;
- Although has the confidence to work autonomously, enjoys collaborating and working in a team.
The principle tasks and responsibilities of the candidate will be:
- Identifying and assessing the risks and needs of their clients;
- To advise clients on the products that are best suited to their needs;
- To negotiate with different insurers on behalf of the client;
- Processing policy renewals and modifications as requested by the client;
- To enter customer information, details, and billing in Tam, Compu-Quote and Insurers Portals;
- Establishing a relationship of trust with the various insurers;
- To develop a relationship of trust and retain customers;
- To Know all the products and services offered by the various insurers;
- Carry out any related tasks requested by the head of the department.
The advantages of working at Fort:
- Competitive group insurance program (dental, glasses, etc.);
- Continuing education and development program;
- An accessible team of managers;
- Work-life balance program (teleworking, flexible hours possible, enhanced personal days leave);
- Employee recognition program (various bonuses and commissions, annual award, etc.);
- Health and wellness program;
- Retirement savings plan;
- Discount on insurance;
- A modern and dynamic working environment;
- A wide range of insurers;
- Social and professional activities.
Salary: Varies with qualifications and experience of the candidate.